I was recently at a gathering with a bunch of my high school friends. My old debate partner was there, and we were talking about what we’ve been doing lately. My old debate partner is a pediatric endocrinologist at a prestigious university. I’ve been writing about Brazilians and blow jobs.
Same difference, right?
Okay, I’ve written about more than just Brazilians and blow jobs, and I firmly believe that laughter is its own form of medicine. I gathered a few of the most popular pieces of 2014 so you can escape family, work, or general chaos and have a few laughs and feels. I’ve even categorized them for your reading pleasure:
Sex, Lies, and General Inapproriateness
- My First (and Last) Brazilian
- Vaginal Beautification for the Rest of Us
- The Results Are In! Here’s What You Said about Blowjobs
- 10 Rules of Mom Club
- Masturbation is Okay and Other Obscene Hand Gestures
- Ideas for Taming the Tweenage Beast
Weird, Random, She-Might-Not-Be-Right-in-the-Head Ridiculousness
- The Pooping Tree
- Before You Buy This House, You Should Know I May Have Defiled It
- Are You Playing Cards Against Humanity Correctly?
- How to Prank Your Neighbors with Dismembered Clowns
My Serious Side
- I Am Lucky: Motherhood after Infertility
- The Real Reason We Didn’t Have An Elf on the Shelf
- My Father Is Now a Woman
- Moral of the Story: Don’t Be a Dick on an Airplane (or Ever)
Oh YEAH! I’m in some books too. You should definitely check those out (and buy them)!
Thank you for spending 2014 with me. I’m so grateful you’re here.
Wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Cheers, Foxy xoxo