Dude. I’m in a really foul mood this week. Everything is just bugging the shit out of me. It started out with just a small incident that I tried to downplay by comparing said small incident to much larger incidents. But this backfired and then blew up into a “That Was Nothing—You Know What Pisses Me Off EVEN MORE?!” debate. That I had with myself. Out loud.
Here is my competing list today:
- Mistaking a dog treat for a human treat because you’re too distracted to realize what you’re doing. Until after you chew.
- Dog farts in a small room that smell so bad you can taste them.
- Dog dingleberries that end up as shitprints all over the carpet. (I’ll post pictures later.)
- Having to change your clothes after spilling the dirty puke water from the steam cleaner all over yourself. (And having to re-clean the carpet.)
- Your favorite bra breaking when changing your clothes because you were so pissed off that you took your bra off at the same time as your shirt and the strap snaps off. How does that even happen?
- Mother-in-Laws who like to point out that your breasts are smaller than theirs and that you must need a really small bra. And you can’t think of a good come-back because you’re too stunned. I mean, REALLY?!
In other news, I just got my period.